Hello Airtel prepaid users, are you looking for Airtel balance transfer code? Because you want to perform Airtel to Airtel balance transfer? Then, you are at very right place. You just have to dial *141# (click on it to dial). Or you can keep reading post for detail instruction on how to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel.
Table of Contents | Jump To
Before You Perform Airtel Balance Transfer!
Hey, you have to take care of following things before you do Airtel balance transfer to any other Airtel number.
- You must have enough positive balance in your Airtel number (usually Rs.20). You can check your Airtel balance by dialing *123# (click now to dial) .
- Please note, you have to pay the service charge on transferred amount (usually Rs.2.5 on Rs.10 and so on).
- Only Airtel to Airtel Balance transfer is possible. You can’t transfer Airtel balnace to vodafone or any other number.
- You must have Airtel number older than 3 months.
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100 only!
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel?
So, finally you reached here and ready to transfer Airtel balance to any other Airtel Number. So, dial the following Airtel Balance Transfer code and follows the instruction (Airtel msg popups will help you further).
Airtel Balance Transfer Code: *141# (click to dial now and follow instrunctions)
Here are the steps to perform Airtel balance transfer –
- Dial the Airtel balance transfer number/code *141#.
- After that a menu will appear on your mobile screen (show below):
- Share talk time
- Buy happy hours
- Take loan/Ask for talk time
- Gift pack
- Call me back SMS
- Select first option. Press the “1” button to “Share talk time” and then click on the “send” button.
- Enter the Airtel talktime amount you want to transfer. You can send any amount between Rs.5 to Rs.40.
- Finally you’ll be asked to confirm this Airtel Balance Transfer. Now, enter your friend mobile number (Airtel only).
- Hit “Send” button.
- DONE! ENJOY! Now you’ll get a message of full transactions details. Your friend will also get a message that you have shared/gifted this amount.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Vodafone, Idea or Other?
We get several emails/comments asking how to transfer blaance from Airtel to Vodafone. Is it possible? No, as far as I know – it’s NOT POSSIBLE, RIGHT NOW! If there is any news regarding this, I’ll update this post with latest info.
Meanwhile you can check – How to Balance Transfer in Vodafone, Idea, Reliance or Any SIM.
Do You have any Query/Complain?
In case, you have any query, doubt or compain – you can do 3 things:
I hope now you know how to transfer balance in Airtel. If there is any error in this post, let us know. We’ll keep updating this post. Have a Nice Day!