Hello everyone, in this article we are providing you USSD Codes to transfer balance from one mobile number to another. We have included codes of all major telecom operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Aircel, Tata Docomo, BSNL and Telenor.
Nowadays, transferring mobile balance is quite popular and essentially helpful. This facility is provided by all leading telecom operators in India. To transfer any amount from one mobile to another you need to know specific USSD Code which is provided to you by your mobile operator. Here a USSD Codes list compiled by us for you mobile networks.
Table of Contents | Jump To
- 1 Requirements | Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 3 Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 4 Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 5 Reliance to Relaince Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 6 Idea to Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 7 Tata Docomo to Docomo Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 8 Telenor to Telenor Balance Transfer USSD Codes
- 9 Conclusion – Transferring your Mobile balance!
Requirements | Eligibility Criteria
Before you could transfer any amount to another mobile number, you have to fulfill certain conditions. You should also be aware of following:
- You must have more than Rs.20 in your main balance to initiate a balance transfer.
- There is service charge applicable on the amount you transfer. That means, you have to pay additional fee of 20-25% on the transferred amount.
- Balance can be transferred between 2 mobile numbers only when they’re of same telecom company!
- You must a customer of company for more than 90 days (3 months).
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100 only!
Now, If you don’t have enough talktime balance then you can take Talktime Loan in Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Aircel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, MTNL, Telenor, Videocon!
How much time mobile balance takes to get transferred? This question might strike you mind – as how much time this transaction could take? But, let me tell you- unlike bank/currency transfer this takes no more than few seconds.
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
Airtel is the India’s largest telecom company which also provides transferring balance from one mobile number to another.
Dial *141# and follow the instructions.
Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
To forward some talktime amount in Aircel you have to follow the instructions after dialing following USSD code:
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
To forward any amount from a Vodafone number to another Vodafone number, just dial the following code, replacing ‘amount’ with a valid amount and ‘mobile number’ with a voda no. where you are sending the amount.
Reliance to Relaince Balance Transfer USSD Code
- First of all, Dial this ussd Code: *367*3#
- Then Enter *312*3# MOBILE NUMBER
- After it enter amount which you want to send.
- Your Default PIN is 1. So, enter 1 there.
- That’s it.
Idea to Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
Idea is the 3rd largest network in India and provides balance transfer facility. Dial the following USSD Code to forward any amount from Idea to Idea. Replace ‘mobile number’ with an Idea mobile number where you are transferring funds. And replace ‘amount to transfer’ with an actual amount like 10, 20, 30, 50 etc.
*151*mobile number*amount to transfer#
Tata Docomo to Docomo Balance Transfer USSD Code
For some reason there is no USSD code available for Tata Docomo customer. But, you can easily transfer any amount using SMS method.
SMS “BT<space>Mobile Number” to 54321
Replace the ‘mobile number’ with no. where you wish to forward the balance.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Transfer USSD Codes
Dial the following Code; replace the ‘mobile number’ with a no. where you wish to forward the amount. And replace amount with an amount like 10, 20, 30 etc.
Conclusion – Transferring your Mobile balance!
- This Service helps a lot in emergency and has become quite popular among youngsters.
- USSD Codes made it too easy to do any transfer transaction.
- Most telecom operators allow you to send amount of Rs.5 to Rs.100, which is just great!