Hello Readers, in this article we are providing you USSD Codes to transfer balance from one mobile number to another. We have included codes of all major telecom operators such as Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Jio, Aircel, Tata Docomo, BSNL, MTNL, T24 and Telenor.
Table of Contents | Jump To
- 1 Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 3 Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 4 Reliance to Relaince Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 5 How to Transfer Balance is Airtel Number?
- 6 Idea to Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 7 Tata Docomo to Docomo Balance Transfer USSD Code
- 8 Telenor to Telenor Balance Transfer USSD Codes
- 9 How to Balance Transfer in MTNL?
- 10 How to Transfer Balance in T24?
- 11 How to Balance Transfer in BSNL?
- 12 How to Balance Transfer in Videocon?
- 13 Conclusion – Transferring your Mobile balance!
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Before you transfer any amount to your friends mobile number, please note that you have to fulfill certain conditions.
- You must have enough positive balance in your mobile number (at least Rs.20).
- You have to pay service charge extra on each transaction.
- Balance can be transferred between same company numbers/SIM only!
- You must a customer of the company for more than 90 days (3 months).
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100 only!
How much time this process takes? This transaction happens instantly for most operators. If you don’t have enough main balance, you can also take talktime loan for any SIM.
Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer USSD Code
To forward talktime Balance in Aircel you have to follow the instructions after dialing following Aircel USSD code.
Aircel Balance Transfer Code Number: *122*666#
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer USSD Code
To transfer any amount from Vodafone number to another Vodafone number, just dial the following USSD code. Please replace ‘amount’ with a valid amount and ‘mobile number’ with a Vodafone number where you are sending the amount.
Vodafone Balance Transfer Number: 131*Amount *MobileNumber#
Reliance to Relaince Balance Transfer USSD Code
Unfortunately, Reliance users can’t transfer their mobile balance to another Reliance number because no such service exist (As far as we know). Read: How to Transfer Reliance Balance to Another Reliance Number?!
Reliance Balance Transfer Number: Unknown
How to Transfer Balance is Airtel Number?
Airtel provides balance transferring service from one Airtel number to another Airtel number. You can transfer balance by dialing following USSD code.
Airtel Balance Transfer Number: Dial *141# and follow the instructions.
Idea to Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
Dial the following USSD Code to forward any amount from Idea to Idea. Replace ‘mobile number’ with an Idea mobile number where you are transferring funds. And replace ‘amount to transfer’ with an actual amount like 10, 20, 30, 50 etc.
Idea Balance Transfer Code: *151*mobile number*amount to transfer#
Tata Docomo to Docomo Balance Transfer USSD Code
For some reason there is no USSD code available for Tata Docomo customer. But, you can easily transfer any amount using SMS method.
Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Code/Number: SMS BT mobile_no to 54321
Replace the “mobile_no” with no. where you wish to forward the balance.
Telenor to Telenor Balance Transfer USSD Codes
Dial the following Code; replace the ‘mobile number’ with a no. where you wish to forward the amount. And replace amount with an amount like 10, 20, 30 etc.
Telenor Balance Transfer Code Number: *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
How to Balance Transfer in MTNL?
In MTNL, you can transfer any amount between Rs.5-50 by dialing following MTNL balance transfer code.
MTNL Balance Transfer Number: *450#Amount*Mobile Number#
How to Transfer Balance in T24?
To transfer your T24 balance into another T24 mobile number follow these instructions.
T24 Balance Transfer Code: Unknown
How to Balance Transfer in BSNL?
In BSNL, you can share a any amount between 5-100 rupees. To perform BSNL balance transfer, you need to send an SMS in the following format.
[example: GIFT 996841XXXX 30]
How to Balance Transfer in Videocon?
Videocon users can transfer their balance by using dialing following Videocon Balance transfer number then follow the Videocon instructions.
Videocon Balance Transfer Code Number: *123*5#
Conclusion – Transferring your Mobile balance!
- This Service helps a lot in emergency and has become quite popular among youngsters.
- USSD Codes made it too easy to do any transfer transaction.
- Most telecom operators allow you to send amount of Rs.5 to Rs.100, which is just great!