Hello BSNL customers, in this post you will learn how to transfer your BSNL balance to any other BSNL number using BSNL USSD codes.
Table of Contents | Jump To
BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer!
Dear BSNL users, dial the following BSNL you USSD code to transfer your balance from one BSNL number to another.
SMS Example: GIFT 996841XXXX 20
Please, replace “friendNumber” with a BSNL number where you wants to transfer balance. And replace Amount with the amount you want to transfer. You’ll get a message about successful transaction.
BSNL Balance Transfer Eligibility Criteria
Before you transfer any amount from one BSNL mobile number to another BSNL mobile number, you have to fulfill following conditions.
- You must have some amount in your main balance to initiate a balance transfer (usually Rs.20).
- There is a service charge applicable on the BSNL balance you transfer. That means, you have to pay additional fee of on the transferred amount (approx. 20%).
- Balance can be transferred between 2 mobile numbers only when they both are of BSNL!
- You must a customer of company for more than 90 days (3 months).
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100 only!
How Much Balance Can I Transfer?
You can share a minimum of 5 rupees and a maximum balance of 100 rupees. Also not that you have to pay the transaction processing fee extra as applicable.
More Information on BSNL
If you are a BSNL user, you might be interested in knowing more BSNL USSD codes. Kindly check them below-
Final Words – Do You have any Query/Complain?
I hope the above BSNL balance transfer number is working for you. But if you are facing any problem feel free to contact customer care or complaint number.