This Article is about BSNL Balance Transfer Code Number for anyone who wants to borrow BSNL talktime from their friends or family member. Just ask them to send an SMS to BSNL in the below mentioned format so that they can share their talktime with you. Check Eligibility, Limits and Restrictions.
Table of Contents | Jump To
BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer!
Dear BSNL users, dial the following BSNL USSD code to transfer your balance from one BSNL number to another.
SMS Example: GIFT 9968414XXX 20
Please, replace “friendNumber” with a BSNL number where you wants to transfer balance. And replace Amount with the amount you want to transfer. You’ll get a message about successful transaction.
BSNL Balance Transfer Eligibility Criteria
Before you transfer any amount from one BSNL mobile number to another BSNL mobile number, you have to fulfill following conditions.
- You must have some amount in your main balance to initiate a balance transfer (usually Rs.20).
- There is a service charge applicable on the BSNL balance you transfer. That means, you have to pay additional fee of on the transferred amount (approx. 20%).
- Balance can be transferred between 2 mobile numbers only when they both are of BSNL!
- You must a customer of company for more than 90 days (3 months).
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100 only!
How Much Balance Can I Transfer?
You can share a minimum of 5 rupees and a maximum balance of 100 rupees. Also not that you have to pay the transaction processing fee extra as applicable.
More Information on BSNL
If you are a BSNL user, you might be interested in knowing more BSNL USSD codes. Kindly check them below-
Final Words – Do You have any Query/Complain?
I hope the above BSNL balance transfer number is working for you. But if you are facing any problem feel free to contact customer care or complaint number.