All major Indian telecom companies provides Internet data and talktime on credit to their prepaid customers. It means, when your mobile balance gets low, you can avail talktime loan from Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Jio, BSNL, MTNL, Tata DoCoMo, Telenor, Videocon or T24 (of course, from your respective operators).
Table of Contents | Jump To
- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to Take Talktime Loan in AIRTEL?
- 3 Take Talktime Credit from AIRCEL
- 4 Get Talktime Loan in IDEA
- 5 Get Talktime Credit from VODAFONE
- 6 Take Talktime Loan in BSNL
- 7 Take TalkTime Credit from RELIANCE
- 8 Get Talktime Loan in TATA DOCOMO
- 9 How to Get Talktime Credit in TELENOR
- 10 How to Take Talktime Loan in VIDEOCON
- 11 Take Talktime Loan in MTNL
- 12 How to Take Talktime Loan in T24?
- 13 Conclusion – Talktime on Credit Service!
Not everybody is eligible and neither this service is free. So be sure to read how this loan service works and what are the requirements to avail talktime loan in your number.
How This Works?
Let’s assume, you dialed the talktime loan code and received a talktime loan of Rs.10 from your operator. This talktime loan is usually given to you for 24 hours only.
- After 24 hours your telecom operator will try to recover the credited talktime.
- If you have sufficient balance, they will deduct Rs. 10 + (Service charge extra Rs.0-3). Story Ends!
- BUT- If you don’t have sufficient balance even after 24 hours, mobile company will deduct whatever balance you have that time. Suppose, you have only Rs. 5 remaining, then, they’ll deduct this amount. Finally, you’ll have –Rs.7 balance (negative amount).
- They’ll wait for you to recharge and then they’ll automatically recover remaining Rs.7.
So, before you take talktime loan, please note that you have to repay this credited amount with 10-20% extra charge (service charge/tax).
Most telecom operators enforces some requirements before they give you Talk time on credit. These requirements are as follows:
- You must have a PREPAID Connection.
- Some operators require you to be a customer older than 3 months.
- You can avail this talktime credit service only when your balance is low (below Rs.2 or Rs.5).
For the smart and impatient people, here is the cheat sheet of USSD codes to take talktime loan on Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Bsnl, Tata Docomo, and Telenor.
How to Take Talktime Loan in AIRTEL?
Just click on the following Airtel USSD code to dial it. Then select the required option to get Rs.10 Airtel talktime loan in your main balance.
Airtel Loan Code: *141#
If you need more help, switch to our article – How to take loan in Airtel number.
Take Talktime Credit from AIRCEL
Just click on the following Aircel USSD code and follow the instructions to get the Aircel Talktime loan.
Aircel Loan Number: *414#
For detailed instructions, Read: Aircel Loan Number (Talktime Credit + Internet Loan).
Get Talktime Loan in IDEA
To get loan in Idea mobile, just dial Idea USSD Code *150*10# and get Rs.10 talktime loan.
Idea Loan USSD Code: *150*10#
For Detailed Instructions – read Idea Loan Number (Internet Loan + Talktime Credit)
Get Talktime Credit from VODAFONE
Vodafone prepaid users just need to send an SMS to following Vodafone Number to get Rs.10 Vodafone Loan.
Vodafone Loan SMS Number: type CREDIT and send it to 144
Take Talktime Loan in BSNL
BSNL prepaid users just need to send an SMS to 53738 in order to get the BSNL balance on credit.
BSNL Loan Method: type CREDIT and send it to 53738
Take TalkTime Credit from RELIANCE
Reliance prepaid users can get talktime loan by dialing following Reliance USSD code or sending an SMS. .
Relaince Loan USSD Code:
For Detailed Instructions, checkout our tutorial on Reliance Loan Code.
Get Talktime Loan in TATA DOCOMO
If you are Tata Docomo user, then dial the following Tata DoCoMo USSD code or just send an SMS to toll free number to get Talktime loan in your number.
Complete tutorial at – How to take Talktime and Internet Loan in Tata Docomo?
How to Get Talktime Credit in TELENOR
Telenor Loan Number (USSD Code): *141#
How to Take Talktime Loan in VIDEOCON
You Get loan for Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.30 or Rs.50 on Videocon. To avail the loan service on Videocon just dial following Videocon USSD code.
Videocon Loan Number: *140#
Take Talktime Loan in MTNL
As far as I know, there is no loan service provided by MTNL. I’ll update the MTNL USSD code, once their Loan service is launched.
MTNL Loan Number: Coming Soon
How to Take Talktime Loan in T24?
No information about T24 loan service/code. T24 Not known. T24 USSD codes.
T24 Loan Number: Coming Soon
Conclusion – Talktime on Credit Service!
- These credit loan services are very helpful, especially when you are alone with no talktime balance.
- It saves us many times, in emergency when we need to call someone for help but have no balance and no one around us.
- You should recharge your mobile within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will have negative balance and then you won’t be able to avail any talktime loan.
If you use any other mobile operator and not Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Bsnl, Tata Docomo, Telenor or Videocon then please let us know. We’ll update this article with your network operator details. Have a nice day!