Hello Tata DoCoMo customers, if you are looking for Tata DoCoMo balance transfer code number to transfer your DoCoMo balance from one mobile number to another – then YOU ARE AT RIGHT PLACE!
Table of Contents | Jump To
How To Transfer Tata DoCoMo Balance?
If you are a Tata DoCoMo consumer, then dial the following Tata DoCoMo USSD code to transfer your main balance from one DoCoMo number to another. Tata DoCoMo Balance Transfer Code number is toll free!
DoCoMo to DoCoMo Blaance Transfer Code: *363# (click on number to dial it)
DoCoMo Balance Transfer (via SMS): BT mobile_no to 54321
- Open you messaging app and type the SMS – BT<space>Mobile_Number.
- And send it to 54321.
- And Rs.5 will be transferred.
Balance Transfer [Eligibility Criteria]
Dear DoCoMo user, just like any other telecom operator – Tata DoCoMo too have certain eligibility criteria as to who can do balance transfer. This is just to stop the abuse of this services from legitimate users. Let’s see –
- You must have enough balance in your DoCoMo number before you can perform any operation. Check you Tata DoCoMo balance here.
- You have pay an additional fees on each transaction (approx. 20%).
- You can perform this balance transfer ONLY between two DoCoMo mobile numbers!
- You Tata DoCoMo SIM/Number must be older than 90 days.
- Most telecom operators allows you to send an amount between Rs.5 to Rs.100!
More Information on Tata DoCoMo
You might be looking for more Tata DoCoMo USSD codes, you can find them below –
- All Tata Docomo USSD Codes List
- How to Take Loan in Tata Docomo?
- Check Tata Docomo Main Balance and Internet (2G/3G/4G)
DoCoMo Balance Transfer to Idea, Airtel, Vodafone?
Unfortunately, there is NO SUCH SERVICE that exist. You can’t transfer balance from one telecom operator to another! But if you are in urgent need of balance in non-DoCoMo mobile number the try to get Talktime Loan (All SIM) or maybe Internet Loan (Any SIM).
In case, you have any doubt or issue while transferring your Tata DoCoMo balance – contact customer care. Or in case of any complain – dial the DoCoMo complaint number.